Who can file a claim for damages in a personal injury case?

May 28, 2021

Generally, if you are a competent adult, who is older than age 18, and who is injured, you can file a personal injury claim. Minors or incompetent adults must have a lawsuit brought by either their parents or court-appointed guardians.

If you need help filing a legal claim, Dudley DeBosier is here for you. Call (866) 897-8495 or complete a free initial consultation form.