New Orleans Office
Our New Orleans Personal Injury Lawyers are located one block away from Lee Circle and one mile away from the Superdome.
- Coming from I-10 East: Head West toward Baton Rouge and take exit 235B toward Canal Street / Superdome. Turn right onto Cleveland Avenue and then right onto Elk Place. Turn left onto Common Street and then right onto S Rampart Street. Turn left onto Poydras Street and then right onto Baronne Street. Our office is on the left.
- Coming from Metairie or I-10 West: Stay right on I-10 East toward New Orleans/Business District. Stay right to take I-10 East toward Slidell. Merge onto Poydras Street by taking Exit 234B on the left toward the Superdome. Turn right on Baronne Street and our office is on the left.
- Coming from the Gretna or the West Bank (US-90 Bus W): Driving on US-90, take the exit toward O’Keefe Avenue. Keep right at the fork and merge onto Howard Avenue. Turn left onto Carondelet Street and then left onto Lafayette Street. Take a left onto Baronne Street and our office on the left.
Although it’s referred to as the Big Easy, life in New Orleans can be anything but easy when you’re dealing with an auto accident, burn injury, or workers’ compensation claim. At Dudley DeBosier, our New Orleans injury lawyers have helped many people get their lives back on track after serious accidents, and we can help you, too.
To provide our clients with unparalleled customer service and legal representation, we make several promises to you, including:
- being there to take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year,
- guaranteeing that you get more money than your lawyer,
- providing you with regular updates on your case,
- and more.
Get Dudley DeBosier on Your Side
The New Orleans injury lawyers at Dudley DeBosier know that success isn’t possible without hard work. That’s why we’re dedicated to going the extra mile for our clients to help them as they recover after their accidents. From arranging your medical care to meeting with you in your home, you can count on our law firm to be there for you when you need us.
Call Dudley DeBosier at (504) 433-3333 or fill out a free initial consultation form to get in touch with our compassionate personal injury lawyers. We’re ready to help you put your accident behind you for good.
Beautiful company. No problems. No problem with phone calls. Good service. Good people. Good workers. Respectable people. If I have any problems in the future, I will come back.
After having a car accident last year, I was at an absolute loss over where to turn for help. I'm so grateful that I found Dudley DeBosier. My attorney, Ken Miller, and his assistant, Sherry, were thorough, patient, and kind, and had things wrapped up quickly. I'd recommend them to anyone.
My experience with Dudley DeBosier was one of excellent , professional and all round outstanding. I work hard each and everyday not having time to focus on anything other than work and my family. The Great Team (Chad Leaderman his personnel.) that was asign to my case went above and beyoung the call of duty.