You’ll Have a Chance to Win a $500 Prize!
How to Become a Top Fan:
- Facebook determines Top Fans by being one of the most active followers on our page – that means you can become eligible for a Top Fan Badge by liking, commenting, and sharing our posts frequently.
- Inviting friends to like our page will help as well!
- Make sure you have selected the “See First” option in your Dudley DeBosier Facebook Following Settings.
- Visit our Facebook page
- Click the menu button:
- Click “Following Settings”
- Click “See First”
- Click “Update”
- Top Fans update weekly, so keep that in mind while you’re trying to earn your Badge!
- You will know you’re a Top Fan when you visit our Facebook Page and a Badge appears above your name in your comments on our posts.
What’s in it for our Top Fans?
- Once you become a Top Fan, you’re automatically thrown into our monthly drawing for the chance to win a $500 gift basket!
- Once you’ve been a Top Fan for (1) month, you’ll gain access to:
- Our private Top Fan Facebook group
- Behind the scenes content
- Commercials… BEFORE they air
- Exclusive giveaway offers
- and MORE!
Terms and Conditions:
- Must be a Louisiana resident to win.
- One Top Fan will be selected at random each month.
- The winner will be announced on our Facebook Page on the second Monday of each month.
- Each winner will receive a prize valued at $500!
- Prizes must be claimed within three (3) business days, or another winner will be selected.
- Please keep in mind that we can also take Top Fan Badges away from people if they are taking advantage of the competition (e.g. spamming).
- Why doesn’t my Top Fan badge appear in the Top Fan Facebook group?:
- Your badge will only appear when interacting with our Facebook business page (Dudley DeBosier Injury Lawyers)
- Do I have to interact with the Top Fan FB group and the DDB Facebook page to keep my Top Fan status?:
- Nope! The private FB group is strictly just for Top Fan fun/perks. Interactions with our Facebook page (Dudley DeBosier Injury Lawyers) help you to become a Top Fan and keep your badge.
- Why does my Top Fan Badge come and go?:
- Facebook updates the list of Top Fans weekly. As long as you’re consistently liking, commenting, sharing posts from our Facebook page, you should keep your badge!
Attorney-client confidentiality is a legal principle that ensures that certain information a client shares with their attorney remains confidential. It’s not just about trust, but […]Read More
Originally published May 31, 2021. There’s nothing quite like riding down the road on your motorcycle, enjoying the breeze. Unfortunately, riding motorcycles can be dangerous, […]Read More
If you’ve suffered a personal injury in Baton Rouge, you may be wondering whether you can file a personal injury claim without the help of […]Read More
Experiencing a personal injury can be a life-altering experience, impacting your physical, emotional, and financial well-being. Whether it’s the result of a slip and fall […]Read More