Travel Like a Saint Sweepstakes: Official Rules
- Eligibility: The Travel Like a Saint Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama, eighteen (18) years of age or older (nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and twenty-one (21) years of age or older in Mississippi) at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC, the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, L.P., Dudley DeBosier Injury Lawyers (“Administrator”), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising & promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, the “Released Parties”), and each such individual’s immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. Void outside Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply.
- Promotion Period: Sweepstakes begins at 11:00:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) on 9/19/2018 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on 10/18/2018 (“Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, enter by:
- Online: Visit com/SaintsGiveaway/ and follow the instructions provided to complete and submit the registration form to receive one (1) entry.
Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM CT on 10/18/2018 to be eligible. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, a day is understood to begin at 12:00:00 AM CT and end at 11:59:59 PM CT that same day. Limit one (1) entry per person. Released Parties are not responsible for incomplete, late, garbled, lost, illegible, delayed, misdirected, or stolen entries, purchases, or text messages, failures or malfunctions of phones (including wireless phones/handsets), phone lines, cellular equipment towers, telephone systems, lost entries, text messages, or transmissions, interrupted or unavailable network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, miscommunications, failed computer hardware or software or technical failures, garbled, misrouted, scrambled transmissions, printing, typographical, or other errors in these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related advertisements, or other materials, or other errors or problems of any kind whether computer, network, cellular, human, electronic, or otherwise relating to or in connection with this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, any errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries or text messages, or in the announcement of the prize. The use of automated or similar devices, including but not limited to entries submitted using any bot, macro, script, or sweepstakes service (or any other devices intended to automate any aspect of entry) to enter this Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entries made through such means are void. Mechanically reproduced entries are void. Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s wireless phone/handset/computer/device related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. Entrants to the Sweepstakes will be given the option to receive commercial e-mails from New Orleans Saints and/or Dudley DeBosier; however, eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes is not dependent upon entrant’s consent to receive such e-mails and consenting to receive such e-mails does not impact entrant’s chances of winning. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants give their express permission to be contacted by Sponsor by telephone and/or e-mail for Sweepstakes purposes.
- Winner Selection/Odds: Grand Prize winner will be selected by Sponsor in a random drawing conducted on/about 10/18/2018 from amongst all eligible entries received by Sponsor. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. The potential winner will be notified by e-mail and/or telephone number. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entrant will be deemed as follows: Online: Entrant will be deemed the person named on the applicable entry form. Proof (to Sponsor’s satisfaction) of being the primary account holder may be required by Sponsor. The Released Parties are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrants’ e-mail accounts to receive e-mail messages. The Released Parties are not responsible for false, incorrect, changed, incomplete or illegible contact information.
- One (1) Grand Prize: The Grand Prize winner will receive the Travel Like a Saint Trip consisting of the following: i) two (2) tickets to the New Orleans Saints vs. Minnesota game currently scheduled to take place on 10/28/2018 in Minneapolis, Minnesota; ii) two (2) round trip tickets from New Orleans to Minneapolis, Minnesota; and iii) up to a two (2) night stay, depending on airline options, in a nearby hotel, excluding incidentals and ground transportation. Exact seat locations to be determined solely by Sponsor. Tickets are subject to terms and conditions specified thereon. Winner and guest agree to comply with such terms and conditions as well as all game and venue rules and regulations and, in accordance therewith, agree not to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with any intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at any game. Winner and/or guest can be escorted out of venue by designated agent(s) for improper conduct and/or violation of federal, state, or local laws (including, but not limited to, the unlawful possession, use, or distribution of illicit drugs, unlawful drug paraphernalia, and alcohol), as venue management determines in its sole discretion, and winner will forfeit the balance of his/her prize. Unused tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged, or applied towards tickets for any subsequent games. Other than the details of the Grand Prize outlined above, Released Parties have no additional obligations or commitments to the Grand Prize winner in connection with this Sweepstakes. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prize (or portion thereof) except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize(s) with one of comparable or greater value (except as otherwise provided above), at its sole discretion. Grand Prize winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and (where legal) Publicity Release and any other documents required by Sponsor within five (5) days of date of notification. Non-compliance with the foregoing, with these Official Rules, or return of prize notification as non-deliverable may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion and time permitting, awarding of prize to an alternate winner. Entrants agree, by entering, that 1) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant’s name, city and state of residence, photograph, any recording (voice, film, or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade, and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission, or notification; 2) Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check and entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s permission for Sponsor to conduct such background check, provided that, to the extent additional authorization is necessary under law, entrants shall authorize such check. Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant based on the results of the background check or failure of the entrant to properly authorize such check; and 3) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize and any travel or travel-related activity thereto (including, but not limited to, attendance at the game) or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the event that required such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made; the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that 1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; 2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement, and all proceedings at such arbitration; and 3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Louisiana, USA.
- Winner’s Name: For the name of the winner, visit Facebook.com/DudleyDeBoiser on October 19, 2018.
- Sponsor: Dudley DeBosier Injury Lawyers, 1075 Government Street, Baton Rouge, LA 70802
- The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Venture, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way.