We give each case the time and attention it deserves, and we treat everyone who walks through our doors like family.
From auto accidents to defective product injuries to workers’ compensation claims, we’re here to help Louisiana injury victims.
We value building relationships with the many people and organizations that make Louisiana a great place to live.
Dudley DeBosier has a trusted team of personal injury lawyers who have been helping injured people in Louisiana.
At Dudley DeBosier, it’s important to us that we give back to the communities where we live and work, as well as support individuals and organizations that are making Louisiana better. Each year, Dudley DeBosier donates money to individuals or organizations that are working on a specific event/program that will positively impact our community.
If you or your organization would like funding towards a specific initiative, please see application details below.
PURPOSE: The purpose of the Dudley DeBosier Difference Donation program is to make a difference in organizations who are working to make a difference in our communities. Nonprofit organizations, operating in Louisiana, are able to submit a detailed application to request donations for a specific event or project. Applicants should keep in mind that Dudley DeBosier will give priority to initiatives that are important to our organization and align with our values. We want to create relationships with organizations who are making a difference through well thought out and sustainable programs.
DONATION AMOUNT: up to $5,000
● All applications must be submitted by June 1st to be considered for the current year. No decisions will be made before June 1st. If your event falls before June 1st, we advise that you submit your application for review before this year’s deadline for consideration for your event next year.
● Any applications submitted after June 1st will be considered for the following year.
● All donations will be announced/awarded annually at our mid-year Leadership Academy.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
● Applications must be typed. No handwritten applications will be accepted.
● Donations are only available to support programs and projects in the state of Louisiana.
● Donations cannot be used to start a 501(c)(3).
● Donations must be used within a year of receipt.
● Signature required agreeing to use funds for submitted project, if funded.
● Documentation of use of funds for event/project will be required from all recipients.
● Download HERE.
● Mail or email completed application to Christina Leach.
● Mailing address: 1075 Government Street, Baton Rouge, LA 70802
● Email address: email@example.com
To add our logo to your website, please copy the code below. Once you have copied it to your clipboard, paste (CONTROL+V) it into your website’s source code or pass this along to your webmaster to do so.
<span itemscope=”” itemtype=”http://schema.org/Organization”><a itemprop=”url” target=”_blank” href=”https://www.dudleydebosier.com” title=”Dudley DeBosier Personal Injury Lawyers” rel=”noopener noreferrer”><img itemprop=”logo” src=”https://www.dudleydebosier.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/DDB-Does-Right-logo-300×95-1.jpg” alt=”DD Does Right” style=”width:300px;height:auto;”></a></span>