Helping Drug Injury Victims in Louisiana
Medications are available for an endless variety of conditions, and new drugs are approved for use every year. But a U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval doesn’t guarantee a drug is safe to use. In fact, some drugs end up doing more harm than good.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that 47.9 percent of people in the United States used at least one prescription drug in the past month.
When you’ve been harmed by an unsafe or recalled drug, you deserve dedicated, hard-working legal representation that will fight for you. Dudley DeBosier has years of experience helping injured victims, and we’re here for you, too. Our drug injury lawyers can help you get compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
What Caused Your Drug Injury?
There are several ways that drug injuries occur, including:
- contamination or defective manufacturing
- development of serious side effects after taking a drug
- harmful interactions caused by taking multiple medications
- lack of adequate warning labels or documentation
Our drug injury attorneys at Dudley DeBosier will hold the at-fault party accountable for the harm you suffered. Our legal team strives to be one step ahead of powerful pharmaceutical companies. We’re here to protect your best interests.
- Blood Thinner Dangers If you or someone you love took a blood-thinning medication, such as Pradaxa, Xarelto, or Eliquis, and suffered from severe bleeding, stroke, or blood clots, we may be able to help.
- Diabetes Drugs Linked To Cancer Pancreatic cancer is an extremely serious condition, and the medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering that result can leave you wondering how you’ll support yourself and your family. Our law firm wants to help if you or a loved one suffered after taking a Type 2 diabetes drug.
- Fluoroquinolone Antibiotics If you or someone you love suffered an aortic rupture, tear, or dissection after taking fluoroquinolone antibiotics, we want to speak with you. You may be eligible for compensation for your drug injury-related expenses.
- Invokana And Invokamet Call the Invokana lawyers at Dudley DeBosier if you’re a Louisiana resident and you’d like us to review a potential Invokana claim on your behalf or the behalf of a loved one. We’re experts in personal injury cases, even when the injuries are sustained from pharmaceuticals.
- Low T Therapy If you or someone you love suffered a clotting injury or developed a cardiovascular illness after using a testosterone replacement therapy product, you may be entitled to compensation for your damages.
- Pradaxa If you or a loved one has taken Pradaxa and suffered from severe bleeding resulting in hospitalization, or if a loved one died from cerebral hemorrhage or other life-threatening bleeding event, you need the help of a Pradaxa drug injury lawyer.
- Proton Pump Inhibitor Our team of attorneys is committed to providing the legal representation you deserve for your injuries.
- Risperdal If you or your child took Risperdal before its U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) pediatric approvals in 2007 and developed gynecomastia, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical bills, pain and suffering, and other injury-related expenses.
- SSRI Birth Defects If you or someone you care about has suffered the anguish of having a child born with birth defects after taking prescription drugs, you may need a drug injury lawyer.
- Taxotere Our lawyers want to help if you or a loved one suffered permanent alopecia after chemotherapy treatment for Stage 1, 2, or 3 cancers after 2005. You may be entitled to compensation for what you’ve gone through, but there are strict time limits to file a claim.
- Uloric Did you or a loved one experience health problems, including heart attack, stroke, or cardiac-related death, after taking Uloric? If so, our law firm wants to help you maximize your chances of getting full compensation.
- Viagra Skin Cancer You shouldn’t have to pay for a drug manufacturer’s negligence. Our drug injury lawyers can help protect your rights if you or a loved one developed melanoma after taking Viagra or Revatio.
- Xarelto Our drug injury lawyers will investigate the facts of your case while you focus on your health, your family, and your recovery.
- Zofran Birth Defects Our legal team has the knowledge and resources to investigate your claim and fight for the compensation you need for your child’s medical bills, pain and suffering, and future care.
Not seeing the defective drug you’re looking for? Reach out to us in the below form and we’ll contact you.